Friday, October 7, 2011

Our wonderful Member of the Month- Karen Bakalich


Feeling fat and unfit in January I chanced upon an email from Contours offering non members the chance to join in on a mini biggest losers challenge. Just what I needed. Not really a gym girl I was a little nervous about joining in but thought, what have I got to lose. FAT .

The challenge was fantastic even though I spent the first couple of weeks unable to move without pain. Nicki, our trainer, was brilliant pushing us all to our limit. That and a whole new way of eating has changed my lifestyle. My fitness improved dramatically and I lost over 7 kg and lots of centimeters.

Still not certain if the gym was for me Nicki encouraged me to join one of her fitness groups once a week. Well I loved it and once a week soon turn into twice a week and along with classes and gym workouts have lost another 7 kgs.

Now I really look forward to my training. Nicki has the balance of nice and nasty just right, she truly is fantastic. Nicki and the girls I train with, along with the rest of Contours staff, give me the support I need to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This!