Monday, November 7, 2011

Rosanna Tafatu- Member of the month: October 2011



6 weeks ago I felt tired, lousy and had absolutely no energy to keep up with my kids. Enough was enough; I picked up the yellow pages and found Contours Manukau- I needed to lose weight.

Despite exercise always seeming this scary, daunting and ‘too difficult’ thing I was focussed and determine to succeed. Since I have joined I have loved every minute! I now get excited for my time at the gym 4-5 days each week.

The thing I love most about Contours Manukau is seeing women of all different shapes, sizes, ages ethnicities and cultures- (especially Pacific Islanders) all getting fitter and enjoying the gym.

The staff here have been so awesome, helping me stay motivated and educating me along the way with both my training and eating habits. A special thank you to Kerryn and Joy who are my amazing trainers!

So far I have lost 9.5 kilos, I am so proud of myself!

I have got so much more than I expected from Contours- I feel so much healthier and happier. I can’t wait for more great results to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This!